Wednesday 3 February 2016

sophie's picks - week 4: SWIMMING



What a visual feast of wonderful, quirky and funny creations for the theme of 'Swimming'.

These are my picks for the week, chosen because they resonated with me personally.

Enjoy!




Louise Harland-Cox

Michele Kempees-Lewis

Nicky Johnston

Melissa Dabkowski Agresta
Penelopes Nest
Sally Fawcett

Jess Racklyeft

Tania McCartney


Susan Ruming
Erin Johnson

Anita Gadzinska
Demelsa Haughton
Ramona Van Bakkum

Marie Laure Fontan

Alison Smallwood

Elsa age-4

Lisa Coutts

Leonie Cheetham

Birgitta Eriksson
Lily Tregenza

Amy Louise Ruane

Melissa Johns

Heidi Cooper

Oliver aged-6

Kristy Collett

Patricia Ward





2 comments:

  1. Great collection! The only problem I have with it is its made me realise how many I've missed seeing on the feed! Lol. I'm going to have to find more time to check in.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.