Thursday 5 October 2017

erica's picks - Week 39: GRANDKIDS

I adored the gorgeous images for Grandkids week. So evocative of love, mutual respect and a good dose of cheeky fun. It was delightful to see all of the 'Team Granny' contributions - so very touching. I wanted to put them all in my picks but decided to give them a super-special mention instead. Well done, team. Grandkids week certainly gave me the warm and fuzzies. I hope it did for you too! ...

Peter Hinton

Alex Pick


Amanda Hunt


Anya Kopotilova


Colin Rowe


Herro Zhao


Jo O'Keefe


Jutta Berend


Katharine Harper


Katrina Cobb


Kim Phelan


Kirsty Collett


Leonie Cheetham


Lex McKay


Luciana Borghi


Margaret Dewar


Matthias Hollander


Sarah Hedley


Stef Hew-Nakatani


Sue Rinaldi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.