Tuesday 24 November 2015

heidi's picks - week 46: ENDANGERED

I can't BELIEVE how fast this year is flying by.  Though I'm disappointed I haven't been able to post much lately (my kids are bonkers), it's been wonderful to see so many other artists going from strength to strength - your creativity and commitment is truly inspiring!  The auction has taken some of the limelight this week, but I've still been blown away by the beauty filling my feed... albeit rather melancholic given the theme.  The following are my absolute favourites...
Irina Zatica Trzaskos

Jess Racklyeft

Jolanda Jarman

Patricia Ward

Peter Hinton

Raffaella Picotti

Ramona Van Bakkum

Richelle Sanders

Susan Ruming

Vanessa Pritchard
Belladonna Raudvee

Belladonna Raudvee

Demelsa Haughton

Joanne Lew-Vrithoff

Leonie Cheetham

Leonie Cheetham

Mel Paul

Melissa Tan

Paul Heppell

Ramona Davey
Beatrice Giacomini Marques

Cara King

Damien Thomasz

Joyee Neogi

Katha Schwarz

Kimberly Stubing

Nicky Johnston
Amy Louise Ruane

Andrea England

Danny Zemp

Karen Allen

Katharine Harper

Sally Fawcett

Sophie Pittaway




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.