Wednesday 8 April 2015

natalie's picks - week 13: TRANSPORT

I was so inspired by all your imaginations with this weeks theme TRANSPORT, your pieces took me on such a journey. Once again I was in awe of all the different techniques used, the styles and especially the stories within the pictures- you are all so talented.

Here are just some of the pieces which resonated with me this week I hope you enjoy them as much as I did- Thank you to everyone who shared their beautiful work this week.

Nataliex

Peter Papamanolis

Margaret Dewar

Alejandro Echavez

Alex (6)


Annette Fleming

Annie Hamilton-Grundy

Chris Kennett

Chrystal Rankin

Clara Cook

Dave Liew

Detta Tee

Hayley Atkinson

Heidi Cooper

Izabela Ward

Karen Allen

Katharine Harper

Kathleen Potter

Leigh McDonald

Leonie Cheetham

Matt Glover


Rachel Morrison


Raffalella Picotti

Richelle Sanders


Sally Fawcett
Shani Nottingham


Tania McCartney

Terry Lai

Vanessa Pritchard
Helen McGuire

Kasia Gudacz

Kathy Creamer

Michele Kempees- Lewis

Miss (8)

Louise Harland- Cox

Nicky Johnston

Peter Hinton

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.